Thursday 8 November 2007

Off to Czech

Thursday morning- I'm meant to be heading off to the airport in half an hour but, well, here I am in front of the computer. Downloading those final podcasts that will keep me from getting too bored in isolation. Packing books and puzzles. Putting work stuff on a USB stick with the best intentions of getting lots done when I'm out there but knowing full well that I might not even fire up my laptop once. Can't believe that tomorrow morning at this time I'll be pulling hard. Went to sleep last night trying to imagine what the boards and blocs would be like and how I would feel on them. I'm fairly relaxed. I think that earlier in the year I had put more pressure on myself after having done well in 2006. Now I don't really have any pressure and just want to climb well and get into the semi-finals. Right, I really need to get back to packing to make sure that I don't forget anything!

No comments: